Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sturgeon Season

Hello,

It's that time of year - sturgeon spawning. You can view the sturgeon at www.wolfrivercam.com. It's amazing to see those huge fish dating back to the prehistoric times.

An up-date on my friends psycho robin. He's still flying into her windows. I hope he knocks some sense into his head and stops these silly antics.

Join me tomorrow at Krueger's True Value Hardware at 999 W. Winneconne Ave. in Neenah for the first grill out of the season. The chef's from Fox Valley Tech will be grilling up brats and hot dogs and you're invited. I'll be doing my show outside in the warm sunshine. Stop by and say hi.

The Kentucky Derby is right around the corner. May 2nd is the big day and I've been to Churchill Downs twice now. What an exciting place and beautiful grounds. Be sure to check out the museum when you are there and ride the mechanical horses. Quite something. "I Want Revenge" is the horse I have picked out to win the Kentucky Derby. We'll see.

Enjoy the warm weather. Go out and make it a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment