Monday, November 2, 2009

Sewing Machine

Just the beginning of another week - hope your weekend was great and you accomplished
all that you set out to do. Hubby and I cleaned out the gutters yesterday before the
cold winds blow. Had all of the wire put a round the trees and shrubs done in September so
didn't have to worry about getting that done. Leaves are raked and my yard is ready for winter.
Even filled up the bird feeders and put the corn up for the squirrels.

Saturday I bought a new sewing machine and am so excited. My last machine was purchased
in 1988 and becoming a quilter, I needed something with more choices. Well I got it. 178 built-in stitches including the alphabet, 40 decorative stitches and more. I even had hubby sewing his
name on a piece of fabric. He was blown away. It's the Decorator's Choice by Baby Lock. I'm like a little kid with a new toy.

Tonight is Dancing with the Stars - can't miss that program. But first I need to workout and
loosen up some muscles. So have a nice evening and I'll chat later.

No comments:

Post a Comment