Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Biggest Loser

Hello,

My friend Linda gave me a push and said I better start blogging again. It's been too long since
my last update.

I have some good news. Cathy Skell, The Biggest Loser, will be a guest on the Good Neighbor Show soon. We are finalizing the date. She's going to share her experience with us on her weight loss, what it was like to be on TV in front of millions of people and what motivated her. We all, at one time or another, have tried to lose weight, have tried countless diets with little or no results and some of us will be dieting the rest of our lives. Keep watching this blog for
a date and time for Cathy.

On a personal note, my husband and I have had to put my mother-in-law in a nursing home
because she fell at home and fractured her back. She's 94 and the most feisty woman I know.
It's been very difficult for her to be there even though it's the best place to be right now.
She's a lady who loves watching the Brewers on TV. She can tell you every players name and
his position. She loves to argue politics, does the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel crossword puzzle every day and still maintains a space at the Kewaskum Antique Mall. She's an incredible lady.
One of the hardest things in life to do is put a parent into a nursing home. You feel so guilty
but sometimes you don't have a choice. Prayers would be most welcome.

Go out and make it a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment